- 50% of the complete project fee is due upon acceptance of the quotation, except if jobs are less than $100 then 100% payment is required before work starts. The remaining total will be invoiced at the time of the delivery of the learning content. Once the initial deposit is paid work will commence on the writing package. This deposit is non-refundable once work has commenced, even if the work is cancelled.
ADVANCE FOR CONFIRMING ORDER :
- If the expected delivery of the learning content is more than 4 days, the client can ask for a draft after 3 days of placing the order. If time is less than 4 days, the final content will be sent at the pre communicated time and no draft will be presented.
- Changes to the content in the draft stages must be made within 3 days of the sent date, unless otherwise negotiated. If they are not made within this time, the service is null and void and the content is considered complete. Clients receive the content (drafts and final copy) via email.
ADDITIONAL CHANGES :
- Additions to the contract or changes to the original quote can be negotiated. A written quote will provided at an hourly rate determined by the work requested.
CONTENT WRITING :
- All content written by us remains the intellectual property of ours until the account is paid in full. We take no responsibility for content that is changed after final payment has been received. The content becomes the property of the client. We ask all clients to carefully check the content provided. All copies of the writing project are sent in Word format and clients are able to make changes as they wish after receiving the final copy.
USE OF CONTENT :
- The learning content provided is to be used for learning purpose only. The content can be used to sharpen one’s skills and master a subject.